The 100 Cases series books are a popular learning and revision tool that work by guiding the reader through each clinical case in a highly structured manner. Each scenario provides details of the patient's medical history and the key findings of a clinical examination, together with initial investigation results data for evaluation. Key questions then prompt the reader to evaluate the patient, and reach a decision regarding their condition and the possible treatment plan; while the answer pages reveal the processes a clinician goes through in such situations.The volumes are designed with the student in mind, and include features to aid self-directed learning, clinical reasoning and problem-solving. The format is suitable for general self-assessment as part of exam revision, for swotting up before psychiatry OSCEs, and for junior doctors about to start a rotation in the psychiatry ward. 100 Cases are particularly relevant for students on problem-based learning courses.100 Cases in Psychiatry covers a wide range of topics such as phobias, bereavement, and paranoia, across the following subject areas: Adult Psychiatry, Older People, Forensic Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Learning Disability Psychiatry.
- Dewey Decimal: 616.8909
- Physical Description: 6.7"x9.5"x0.7"; 1.2 lb; 265 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-07-25
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books