Zen and the Art of Fatherhood: Lessons from a Master Dad
- Dewey Decimal: 306.8742
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.0"x0.7"; 0.5 lb; 272 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1997-06-01
- Parenting & Families -- Family Relationships -- Fatherhood
- Parenting & Families -- Parenting
- Religion & Spirituality -- Buddhism -- Zen
- Religion & Spirituality -- Buddhism -- Zen Philosophy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books