Rev. and enl. ed. of: Yves Klein. 1st ed. 1990. Includes bibliographical references (p. -79). What happened on May 14, 1957? -- The major act of April 28, 1958 -- Fire, void, and ashes -- Fire and sun : gold -- Fire and blood : the color pink and its place in the chromatic trinity -- From Gelsenkirchen to Krefeld : fire, water, air, materials for the architecture of paradise -- The flamboyant period -- After the American interlude : gold in the flame of fire -- Fiery sublimation and its cosmic mark -- Shadow and light : the gold sun and the black sun -- I will put my hand into the fire -- The central point.
- LCC: N6853
- Dewey Decimal: 709/.2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 79 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. original : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books