Youth on Trial : A Developmental Perspective on Juvenile Justice (The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Mental Health and De)
In Youth on Trial, a wide range of leaders in developmental psychology and law combine their expertise to investigate the limitations of our youth policy--including the problematic trend of trying alleged juvenile criminals as adults.
- Physical Description: 5.5"x9.7"x1.0"; 472 pages; 1.4 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-09-01
- Amazon.com -- Law -- General
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Law -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books