Young People and Sexuality Education: Rethinking Key Debates
This book innovatively re-envisions the possibilities of sexuality education. Utilizing student critiques of programs it reconfigures key debates in sexuality education including: Should pleasure be part of the curriculum? Who makes the best educators? Do students prefer single or mixed gender classes?
- Dewey Decimal: 613.9071
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.6"x0.5"; 0.8 lb; 208 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-02-15
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences
- Nonfiction -- Women's Studies -- Abortion & Birth Control
- Parenting & Families -- Parenting
- Teens -- Health, Mind & Body -- Sexuality
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books