In this dynamic one-hour program, Yoga Stretch For Fitness, yoga expert Beth Shaw guides the listener through a variety of basic stretching, toning and strengthening movements. She encourages participants of any age, size or body type to follow this program while traveling or in the comfort of home. Music tracks, which accompany Beths vocal directions are provided by Steven Halpern, a world-renowned New Age musician. The results are increased relaxation, lowered stress, positive mental awareness and improved physical health. You are on your way to a healthier life!
- Dewey Decimal: 613
- Physical Description: 4.9"x7.8"x1.2"; 0.4 lb
- Edition Info: Preloaded Digital Audio Player; 2008-03-15
- Health, Mind & Body -- Exercise & Fitness -- Yoga
- Health, Mind & Body -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books