Published in connection with the exhibition held Jan. 11-Feb. 13, 1972, at the Art Museum of Princeton University. "The text is taken from a work in progress on preclassic ceramic figures from central and midwestern Mexico, by Carlo T. E. Gay and Frances Pratt." Bibliography: p. 63.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 63 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Olmec art -- Exhibitions
- Indian art -- Mexico -- Exhibitions
- Xochipala Valley (Mexico) -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books