World War II days: discover the past with exciting projects, games, activities, and recipes
Discusses American life during World War II, depicts a year in the lives of two fictional families, and presents projects and activities, such as deciphering codes, making a mobile out of found objects, and baking a sweet potato pie.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 97) and index. "For children ages 8 to 12"--P.  of cover.
- LCC: D743.9
- Dewey Decimal: 940.53
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 100 p. : ill. ; 22 x 27 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Miscellanea -- Juvenile literature
- War games -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Miscellanea
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books