Presents the history of the United States participation in World War II, including the role of women and African Americans and the internment of Japanese Americans.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 114-115) and index.
- LCC: D743.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 117 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- African Americans -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States -- Juvenile literature
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books