Work over welfare the inside story of the 1996 welfare reform law
Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2006.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: HV95
- Dewey Decimal: 362.5/840973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 450 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Public welfare -- United States
- Welfare recipients -- Employment -- United States
- United States -- Social policy -- 1993
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books