Wonderful life: the Burgess Shale and the nature of history
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 325-335.
- Dewey Decimal: 560.1723
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 347 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Burgess Shale
- Contingency (Philosophy)
- Paleontology -- Philosophy
- Invertebrates, Fossil -- British Columbia -- Yoho National Park
- Paleontology -- British Columbia -- Yoho National Park
- Burgess Shale (B.C.)
- Paleontology -- Cambrian
- Yoho National Park (B.C.)
- Invertebrates, Fossil
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books