Woman of Color/Woman of Substance is a book about BI-polarization which is also known as Manic-Depression, which are forms of mental illness. A lot of highly professional people have been diagnosed with these quite unique mental illnesses. There has been extensive progress made towards help in the psychiatric profession for the people who know they have suffered throughout their entire adult lives, but did the best they could to get by on what little comfort was given by loved ones who were totally overwhelmed by the BI-polar suffering family member. I hope that the readers of Woman of Color/Woman of Substance will be able to appreciate my writing some very painful memories.
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.5"x0.3"; 104 pages; 0.3 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-08-30
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Ethnic & National -- African-American & Black
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Ethnic & National -- General
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Specific Groups -- Women
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Mental Illness
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books