"As the recipes in this book show, wok cooking is quick and easy, and with its emphasis on fresh ingredients prepared to retain their nutrients, textures and flavors, is also healthy. This collection features such Asian specialties as Fried Chicken Wontons and Red Curry Beef. Warm Pumpkin and Lentil Salad and Lime and Coconut Pudding with Lime Ginger Syrup are among the innovative creations that will tempt your tastebuds. Whether you are acquiring your first wok or are an experienced wok cook, the recipes ensure that wok cooking is convenient, practical, and delicious."--BOOK JACKET.
- LCC: TX840
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 111 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Amazon.com -- Cooking, Food & Wine -- General
- Amazon.com -- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Quick & Easy -- General
- Amazon.com -- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Regional & International -- Asian -- Chinese
- Amazon.com -- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Regional & International -- Asian -- Wok Cookery
- Wok cookery
- Quick and easy cookery
- Cookery, Chinese
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books