Fractured fairy tales are paired with a lesson in manners in this book about a spunky-but-imperfect princess.From the top of her tiara to the tips of her petite feet, Princess Isabel was perfect in every way but one: she wouldn't say "please." This character flaw soon catches up with her.Three times Isabel's chance to find true love is thwarted by her terrible manners. But in the end, Princess Isabel learns her lesson and lives happily every after.
- Physical Description: 8.7"x11.1"x0.5"; 1.1 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-02-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books