"Sources of regional wildflower seed mixtures": p. 296-297. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: QK115
- Dewey Decimal: 582.13/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 309 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (collector's ed.)
- Wild flowers -- United States
- Wild flowers -- United States -- Pictorial works
- Botany -- United States -- History
- Plant collectors -- United States
- Plant conservation -- United States
- Urban beautification -- United States
- Roadside improvement -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books