The book is designed to promote student appreciation of the interaction of legal doctrines as they are applied in the white collar crime field. The material exposes students to substantive criminal law, criminal procedure, administrative procedure, corporate law, evidence, civil procedure, sentencing law, and highly specialized regulatory law. The book also allows students to appreciate the influence of administrative policies and the influence of the basic "culture" of white collar criminal practice. In addition to traditional materials in the casebook, a companion statutory and documentary supplement provides rich primary source material.
- Dewey Decimal: 345
- Physical Description: 7.6"x10.2"x1.7"; 3.9 lb; 942 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-06-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books