Where the world ended re-unification and identity in the German borderland
"An earlier version of chapter 7 appeared in A user's guide to German cultural studies ... Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1997"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references (p. 263-283) and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2000.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: DD289.5
- Dewey Decimal: 341.4/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 294 p. : ill., 2 maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$45.00
- Ethnology -- Germany -- Case studies
- Kella (Germany) -- Case studies
- Kella (Germany) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century
- Social change -- Germany -- Kella
- Germany (East) -- Boundaries -- Case studies
- Germany -- History -- Unification, 1990 -- Case studies
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books