What's the Verdict?: You're the Judge in 90 Tricky Courtroom Quizzes
Armchair legal eagles will have a blast�and sharpen their IQs�as they decide who goes to jail and who beats the rap, in this fascinating collection of 90 true crime cases. The felonies range from malpractice to murder, and it�s up to you to figure out what the courts decided. All the facts of the case are laid out, along with the rules of law that apply. Watch out, though: sometimes there are two rulings, one from the original trial and another from the appeals court. In order to win, you have to come up with the second, final verdict. Simple instructions explain how to treat the cases as puzzles for one, or as a game of wits for a group.
- Dewey Decimal: 348.7304
- Physical Description: 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-11-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books