What's in the Bible for mothers: life's questions, God's answers
"Bible-based information relevant to today's mothers. Arranged topically, material includes Scripture and analysis, character studies, personal application, illustrations, quotations, and more. Suitable for individual or group study"--Provided by publisher.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 305 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Parenting & Families -- Family Relationships -- Motherhood
- Religion & Spirituality -- Bible & Other Sacred Texts -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- Topical
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- Women
- Bible -- Study and teaching
- Mothers -- Religious life
- Mothers in the Bible
- Motherhood -- Biblical teaching
- Motherhood -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books