What's a Microcontroller?: Student Guide: Version 2.1
The Whats a Microcontroller? text answers the question Whats a Microcontroller? by showing students how they can design their own customized, intelligent inventions using the BASIC Stamp® module. The activities in this text incorporate a variety of fun and engaging experiments that appeal to the students imagination using motion, light, sound, and tactile feedback to introduce new concepts. These activities are designed to introduce the student to many basic principles in the fields of computer programming, electricity and electronics, mathematics and physics. Many of the activities facilitate a hands-on presentation of design practices used by engineers and technicians in the creation of modern machines and appliances using inexpensive and easy to obtain parts. This text is designed to accommodate a wide range of ages and skill levels.
- Physical Description: 315 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books