The booklet is a brief account of the main principles on which expository preaching is based.The content of the booklet comprises eight sections dealing with such subjects as the distinctives of expository preaching, the priority of such preaching in the church today, the need for pastoral preaching, for clarity of structure and for relevance in application.
- Physical Description: 5.3"x8.5"x0.1"; 0.1 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-10-14
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books