What every investor needs to know about accounting fraud
Includes index. How accounting can distort stock values -- Accounting controls -- How boards of directors may prevent deceptive accounting -- Board culture to serve shareholders -- How investors can cope with deceptive accounting -- Look beyond earnings. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2004.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: HF5686
- Dewey Decimal: 332.63/2042
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 164 p. 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Corporations -- Accounting -- Corrupt practices -- United States
- Corporations -- Accounting -- Corrupt practices -- United States -- Prevention
- Accounting fraud
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books