Weekend Driver San Diego: Day Drives in and Around San Diego County
"Weekend Driver" columnist Jack Brandais has put his favorite drives together in a "must have" collection that will allow everyone from newcomers to natives to explore our diverse county and its intriguing environs. From Point Loma to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, from Baja California?s Guadalupe Valley to Huntington Beach, Brandais has found some of the best roads?paved and unpaved, twisty and straight. A true driving enthusiast, he really knows his stuff, whether it is the best type of vehicle for each drive, the type of scenery to expect, or about how long it will take to complete. Many of these drives originally appeared in the San Diego Union-Tribune?s "Weekend Driver" column. They?ve been updated and expanded; each drive in the book includes complete directions, a map, photos, and tips for things to see and explore along the way.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.5"; 216 pages; 0.8 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-11-21
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- United States -- States -- California -- General
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- United States -- States -- California -- San Diego
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books