Weaving: constructing and construing the material world as tapestry
Examines "The dynamic relationship between the natural, built, and human environment envisioned through the metaphor of weaving ... ".--Vol. 1, p. vii. Sponsored by the East Central and West Central Regions of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture. Includes bibliographical references. v. 1. Community & culture, landscapes & literature -- v. 2. Theory & practice, pedagogy & principles -- v. 3. Technology & tectonics, represtentation & communication.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 3 v. : ill., plans ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1)
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Congresses
- Architectural design -- Study and teaching -- Congresses
- Architecture -- Philosophy -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books