Warts: Diagnosis and Management: An Evidence Based Approach
As all dermatologists are aware, warts are a very common problem and often difficult to treat. They have also generated a large number of competing therapies, which often makes it even harder for the practicing physician to decide on the best course of action. This timely book, written by expert clinicians and researchers, draws on the latest studies to present a guide to diagnosis and the evidence-based approach to management. It will prove an invaluable resource in any clinic or office managing skin disorders.
- Physical Description: 7.6"x9.9"x0.7"; 180 pages; 1.9 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2003-05-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books