Wake of the Invercauld: shipwrecked in the sub-Antarctic: a great-granddaughter's pilgrimage
Includes bibliographical references (p. 251-256) and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 910/.9164/8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 256 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Edition Info: (McGill-Queen's University Press) :$45.00
- Holding, Robert,1840-1933
- Allen, Madelene,1942
- Invercauld (Ship)
- Shipwrecks -- New Zealand -- Auckland Islands
- Auckland Islands (N.Z.) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books