Vygotsky and cognitive science: language and the unification of the social and computational mind
Includes bibliographical references (p. 293-319) and index.
- LCC: BF311
- Dewey Decimal: 153
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 333 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Vygotski?, L. S. -- (Lev Semenovich),1896-1934
- Cognition -- Philosophy
- Cognitive science -- Philosophy
- Psycholinguistics -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books