Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2005.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: E76.8
- Dewey Decimal: 970.004/97
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvii, 495 p. : ill., maps.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Ricker, Eli Seavey,1843-1926 -- Relations with Indians
- European Americans -- Interviews
- Frontier and pioneer life -- United States -- History
- Indians of North America -- Interviews
- Indians of North America -- Historiography
- Indians of North America -- History
- Pioneers -- United States -- Interviews
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books