Visions of childhood: influential models from Locke to Spock
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 147-160.
- LCC: LA11
- Dewey Decimal: 370/.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 166 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Education -- Philosophy -- History
- Children -- Social conditions
- Child Rearing -- history
- Child rearing -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books