Using a Multisensory Environment: A Practical Guide for Teachers
This book provides teachers and therapists with a user-friendly bank of practical ideas and suggestions to use in the MSE for pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties. These include equipment and resources that can be used to engineer the environment to promote particular outcomes; a set of photocopiable, fast, easy to complete observation and assessment forms; a selection of practical strategies and methods that can be used in the MSE; and ideas to help teachers integrate environment, assessment and instruction to maximize individual programs.
- Physical Description: 8.2"x11.6"x0.4"; 80 pages; 0.8 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-07-01
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Reference -- Education
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Education -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books