Enthält Bonus Book: UNIX in a nutshell / Arnold Robbins. - Third ed. - Beijing : O'Reilly, 1999 Unix in a nutshellby Arnold RobbinsUnix power toolsby Shelley Powers, Jerry Peek, Tim O'Reilly, and Mike LoukidesMac OS X for Unix geeksby Brian Jepson and Ernest E. RothmanLearning the Korn Shellby Bill Rosenblatt and Arnold Robbinssed & awkby Dale Dougherty and Arnold RobbinsLearning the Unix operating systemby Jerry Peek, Grace Todino, and John StrangLearning the vi editorby Linda Lamb and Arnold Robbins
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 CD-ROM 1 Bonus Book
- Amazon.com -- Computers & Internet -- Operating Systems -- Unix -- General
- Amazon.com -- Computers & Internet -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books