United States local histories in the Library of Congress: a bibliography
"A Bicentennial book." Compiled from a microfilm copy of the Library's shelflist for LC classification Fl-975. v. 1. Atlantic states, Maine to New York.--v. 2. Atlantic states, New Jersey to Florida.--v. 3. Middle West, Alaska, Hawaii.--v. 4. The West.--v. 5. Supplement and index.
- LCC: Z1250
- Dewey Decimal: 016.973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 5 v. ; 29 cm.
- Library of Congress
- United States -- History, Local -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
- United States -- Genealogy -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
- United States -- Biography -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
- United States -- Description and travel -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books