Unending conversations: new writings by and about Kenneth Burke
Includes bibliographical references and index. Toward rounding out the Motivorum trilogy : a textual introduction / David Cratis Williams -- "Watchful of hermetics to be strong in hermeneutics" : selections from "Poetics, dramatistically considered" / Kenneth Burke -- "Glimpses into a labyrinth of interwoven motives" : selections from "A symbolic of motives" / Kenneth Burke -- Kenneth Burke's "Symbolic of motives" and "Poetics, dramatistically considered" / William H. Rueckert -- A rhetoric of form : the early Burke and reader-response criticism / Greig Henderson -- Screening symbolicity : Kenneth Burke and contemporary theory / Thomas Carmichael -- Pentadic terms and master tropes : ontology of the act and epistemology of the trope in A grammar of motives / Robert Wess -- The many voices of Kenneth Burke, theologian and prophet, as revealed in his letters to me / Wayne C. Booth -- Sensation, memory, imitation/and story / Kenneth Burke -- Kenneth Burke and Mary Baker Eddy / Michael Feehan.
- LCC: P301
- Dewey Decimal: 818/.5209
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 233 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books