Understanding the Reggio approach: early years education in practice
Previous ed: London : David Fulton, 2005 published as: Understanding the Reggio approach : reflections on the early childhood experience of Reggio Emilia. Includes bibliographical references and index. 1. The context -- 2. The organisation of the preschools and infant-toddler centres -- 3. The environment -- 4. Relationships -- 5. Time -- 6. Children and teachers as researchers: individual and group learning -- 7. Creativity -- 8. Documentation -- 9. The future.
- Dewey Decimal: 372.945/43
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v, 137 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- Education, Preschool -- Philosophy
- Early childhood education -- Philosophy
- Education, Preschool -- Great Britain
- Education, Preschool -- Italy -- Reggio Emilia
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books