This comprehensive and authoritative Understanding treatise is suitable for use in conjunction with any Property casebook. Features include: Complete coverage of all standard property topics, including landlord-tenant law, adverse possession, rights in personal property, estates and future interests, marital property, land sale transactions, servitudes, nuisance, zoning, takings, and other land use issues; Analysis of cutting-edge topics, such as property rights in human bodies, current takings issues, the new Restatement (Third) of Property (Servitudes), rights and duties of homeowners' associations, and property rights in personal names and likenesses; Discussion of the policy and historical underpinnings of property law doctrines; and Clear writing and detailed organization to facilitate student understanding of both basic concepts and controversial topics.
- Physical Description: 0.0"x0.0"x0.0"; 2.0 lb; 768 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-02-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books