Understanding Hamlet: a student casebook to issues, sources, and historical documents
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PR2807
- Dewey Decimal: 822.3/3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 271 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616. -- Hamlet -- Sources
- Literature and history -- England -- History -- 16th century -- Sources
- Denmark -- In literature -- Sources
- Princes in literature -- Sources
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books