This Understanding treatise is designed to help the reader grasp the fundamental concepts of administrative law. Understanding Administrative Law concentrates on the process of administrative decisionmaking but also deals with the substantive law of agencies when appropriate. As students progress through the course and later enter practice, they will find that substance and procedure become more and more intertwined and, in many instances, become almost inextricable. An awareness that there is no bright line between substance and procedure, particularly in the context of an administrative agency, is especially helpful to a thorough understanding of the subject. A good deal of the material in this book consists of recommendations and processes to identify administrative problems and mechanisms for organizing a readers thinking when the problem is identified. Understanding Administrative Law highlights the manner in which a clients problem moves through the typical agency and the manner in which a lawyer copes with the various problems and issues encountered in representing clients before administrative agencies. In addition, this book contains a significant amount of material on trends in administrative law such as deregulation and regulatory reform. The Fifth Edition includes comprehensive references to recent cases and law review articles for readers who wish additional depth in any of the topics covered.
- Physical Description: 7 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books