Ultraviolet disinfection for wastewater -- low-dose application guidance for secondary and tertiary discharges
Includes bibliographical references.; 1. Introduction -- 2. Ultraviolet disinfection process concepts and equipment systems -- 3. Bioassay methods to determine the ultraviolet dose (fluence) delivery and ultraviolet system -- 4. Innovations and advances in ultraviolet reactor analysis and validation -- 5. Process design and system sizing -- 6. Equipment selection, facility design, and project delivery -- 7. Ultraviolet project delivery, startup, and commissioning -- 8. Operational considerations -- 9. Case studies.; Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 210 pages :
- Edition Info: ;
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books