Type and effect systems: behaviours for concurrency
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 253 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Computers & Internet -- Computer Science -- Software Engineering -- Information Systems
- Computers & Internet -- Computer Science -- Software Engineering -- General
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Algorithms -- General
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Software Design, Testing & Engineering -- Software Development
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- General
- Computers & Internet -- General
- Computer software -- Verification
- Computer algorithms
- System analysis
- Multitasking (Computer science)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books