Two skeletons on the telephone and other poems from Tough City
A collection of poems with an emphasis on the grisly or ghastly, including "If You're Strolling in a Sewer," "Mr. One Leg," and "A Vampire Bit a Ghostly Neck."
"First published in Canada under the title: Murphy the Rat and other tales of Tough City"--T.p. verso. Electronic access restricted to subscribers. Text (HTML/netLibrary eBook) and search engine. Electronic data.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2000.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 32 p. : chiefly ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$20.40
- Horror -- Juvenile poetry
- Halloween -- Juvenile poetry
- Children's poetry, Canadian
- Horror -- Poetry
- Humorous poetry
- Canadian poetry
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books