Two months in the Confederate States: an Englishman's travels through the South
Previously published as: Two months in the Confederate States : including a visit to New Orleans, under the domination of General Butler. Includes bibliographical references (p. -150) and index.
- LCC: F214
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xx, 155 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- British -- Travel -- Confederate States of America
- Confederate States of America -- Description and travel
- New Orleans (La.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books