Two books of the Elements of universal jurispurdence
Originally published: Elementorum jurisprudentiae universalis libri duo. Oxford : Clarendon Press ; London : H. Milford, 1931. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: K457
- Dewey Decimal: 340/.112
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: p. cm.
- Edition Info: (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Natural Law
- Law -- Philosophy
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Modern
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- General
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Natural Law
- Natural law
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books