Truth At Last: The Untold Story Behind James Earl Ray and the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
In Truth At Last, Rays eldest brother John Larry Ray and Martin Luther King Jr. historian Lyndon Barsten, offer incontrovertible evidence that James Earl Ray could not have assassinated Dr. King.
- Dewey Decimal: 364.1524092
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.6"x1.1"; 1.0 lb; 224 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-04-01
- History -- Americas -- United States -- 20th Century -- 1945 - Present
- History -- Americas -- United States -- 20th Century -- 1960s
- History -- Americas -- United States -- 20th Century -- General
- History -- Americas -- United States -- General
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Conspiracy Theories
- Nonfiction -- Crime & Criminals -- Criminology
- Nonfiction -- True Accounts -- Murder & Mayhem
- Nonfiction -- True Accounts -- True Crime
- Biographies & Memoirs -- People, A-Z -- ( K ) -- King, Martin Luther
- Biographies & Memoirs -- People, A-Z -- ( L ) -- Luther, Martin
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books