As the best-seller in its field, Trigonometry, 5/e, offers both instructors and students a more solid, comprehensive, and flexible program than ever before. Designed for the one- or two-term precalculus course, the text introduces trigonometry first with a unit circle approach and then with the right triangle.For a complete listing of features, see Larson/Hostetler, College Algebra, 5/e.
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2007-09-01
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Math -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Instruction Method -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Pedagogy
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Mathematics -- Trigonometry
- Science -- Mathematics -- Trigonometry
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books