Travels in North America during the years 1834, 1835 & 1836, including a summer residence with the Pawnee Tribe of Indians and a visit to Cuba and the Azore Islands
Reprint of the 1839 ed. published by R. Bentley, London.
- LCC: E165
- Dewey Decimal: 917.3/04/56
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. 22 cm.
- Murray, Charles Augustus,Sir,1806-1895
- Pawnee Indians
- United States -- Description and travel
- Cuba -- Description and travel
- Azores -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books