Transactional lawyering skillsclient interviewing, counseling, and negotiation
Includes bibliographical references and index.; Transactional lawyering -- Becoming a professional -- Problem-solving and problem-prevention -- Oral communication skills -- Lawyering for and with clients -- Interviewing transactional clients -- Counseling and advising transactional clients -- Some examples of counseling and advice -- Preparing for counseling: developing options -- Counseling conversations with transactional clients -- Some common problems in counseling -- Negotiation by lawyers in transactions -- Interests, rights, and power -- Problem-solving and positional approaches - collegial and combative styles -- Negotiation discussions with the other party's lawyer -- Some common problems in negotiation -- Appendices.
- LCC: KF300
- Dewey Decimal: 340/.14
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 151 p. ;
- Edition Info: ;
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books