Trademark and Unfair Competition Law: Cases and Materials (University Casebook)
This casebook presents the basic principles of Trademark and Unfair Competition law and procedure, including expert legal analysis. It devotes separate chapters to acquisition of trademark rights; registration of trademarks; loss of trademark rights; infringement of trademarks, including a distinct section on defenses to infringement. The materials on 43(a) highlight both trade dress cases and false advertising cases. The Fourth Edition also amplifies the materials on the relationship of trademarks and freedom of expression. The Fourth Edition brings this casebook up-to-date, including recent cases and legislation, such as the 2006 Trademark Dilution Revision Act. Several chapters have been reorganized, among other things, to take into account the impact of the Internet on almost every aspect of trademark law. The Fourth Edition also emphasizes the international dimension of trademarks by interweaving throughout the book cases and materials addressing problems of extraterritoriality, rather than confining them to a concluding chapter.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 1051 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2007-07-24
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books