Tort Law and Alternatives, Cases and Materials, 9th
Tort law remains a dynamic field, subject to constant refinement and rethinking. The Ninth Edition reflects these evolving developments in recent case law and legislative activity, as well as commentary ranging from the almost-completed Third Restatement of Torts: Liability for Physical & Emotional Harm to emerging tort issues arising from the Internet. The principal focus of this book is the law of negligence, strict liability, and no-fault legislation as alternative approaches to compensating the victims of accidental harm and creating optimal incentives to safety. This leading casebook covers all major aspects of tort law with expertly edited cases, and original text. It also includes comprehensive chapters on intentional harm, damages and insurance, defamation, privacy, and economic torts.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 1392 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-05-06
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books