"Modern dental assisting is the ultimate resource for preparing to become an assistant in the dental office. It provides a solid foundation for the basic and advanced clinical skills you must master in order to achieve competence, and its reader-friendly style clarifies even the most complex concepts and procedures. Plus, the comprehensive, targeted coverage of clinical and administrative topics helps you prepare for DANB certification."--BOOK JACKET.
Rev. ed. of: Torres and Ehrlich's modern dental assisting / Doni L. Bird. 7th ed. c2002. Includes bibliographical references (p. 1074) and index.
- LCC: RK60.5
- Dewey Decimal: 617.6/0233
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: lxi, 1121 p. : ill. ; 29 cm. + 2 CD-ROMs (4 3/4 in.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books