Title IX and intercollegiate athleticshow it all works--in plain English
"A self-evaluation manual and desk reference for colleges and universities."
Part four of the text is a separate workbook (three-ring binder).
- LCC: GV583
- Dewey Decimal: 796.04/30973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 549 p. ;
- Edition Info: ;
- Sports and state -- United States
- College sports -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Sex discrimination in sports -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Sex discrimination against women -- Law and legislation -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books